Texas is known nationally for its exceptional hunting and Graham is proud to host hunters throughout the year. Fall brings dove, quail, and deer season. Spring offers wild turkey hunting. Feral hogs and predator hunting are available year-round. The rugged terrain surrounding Graham is a patchwork of dense woods, cultivated fields and creeks that provide habitat for a prosperous wildlife population.
Young County Texas Game Warden:
Brent Isom: 817-343-9108
Sheriff's Office: 940-549-1555
Lubbock Regional Office: 806-761-4930
District: 4 Wichita Fallshttp://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt/
Guides & Hunting Trips
Rivers West Ranch
Dove Hunts (TPWD Seasons Only) Sept 1-Nov 20, Dec 17-Jan 1
- All inclusive 3 day hunt with 2 night stay: $650 per person
- 8 person minimum
- Includes meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Multiple fields
- Fully Guided
- Day Hunt: $75 per person per day
- 4 person minimum
- Access to Dove Field on property
Anderson Ranch- Quail Hunting
* Bird Training Dogs and Quail Hunting
* Todd Anderson
* 13 Miles North of Graham
* 5 day hunts to get membership
* Half day hunts
* 3 miles outside of Graham towards Wichita Falls McKeichan Rafter Bar Ranch
* Weekend Hunting Trips (dove, deer, turkey, hog)
* River, Fishing, & Camping trips
* Dirt work, fencing and plowing
* 43 miles outside of Graham -Throckmorton
* TW Goin
* 940-300-8711 & 325-762-4282
Brazos Wing Ventures
* Hunt with Brazos Wing Ventures or on your own land
* Custom-grown flight birds, Duck, Quail, Chukar & Pheasant
* Bird processing available.
* Michael Carmichael 940-282-0059
* Website: http://www.brazoswingventures.com
* George Green 940-549-4898
* Dove lease only
160 Prime acres for sale or lease
* Near the edge of Young & Throckmorton Counties
* Deer, dove, hog, turkey, and quail
* Contact Benny Lane 940-549-3233, 940-549-5513 or 940-549-1428.
Fishing Info for Lake Graham
Farmers Milling Company
406 6th Street, Graham, TX 764550
Contact Greg Spears at 940-549-1484 for your Deer Corn and Feed.
Check out their website for more info:http://www.fmcfeeds.com
J&N Feed & Seed
450 Pecan St., Graham TX 76450
Contact Jim Figg at 940-549-4631 for Deer Corn & Feed
Clear Fork Processing and Taxidermy and Graham Arms & Surplus
1075 US Hwy 380 East, Graham, TX.
Clear Fork Processing and Taxidermy and Graham Arms and Surplus, your premiere hunting store, and deer processing facility located just outside of Graham, Texas.
Check out their website for more info: http://www.clearforkcountry.comRiver Bottom Trackers
From guided hog hunts to blood tracking deer and other game, the River Bottom Tracker's dogs
love to work and know what they're doing. They've been tracking game in
one form or another for over 5 years all over Texas.
Contact Michael Moore at (254) 485-7941
Salt Creek Outdoor Supply
Located at 471 State Hwy. 67
Salt Creek Outdoor Supply has everything you need to kick-off the hunting season!
Salt Creek Outdoor Supply offers Outback and Sweeney Feeders, BitterCreek Hunting Blinds, Maverick Blinds, and Extreme Blinds, they carry replacement feeder batteries and parts for most feeder brands.
Additional products include corn, salt blocks and Tecomate seed.
Deer Season Hours:
Monday – Saturday 8:00am- 8:00pm
Sunday 2:00pm – 8:00pm
Phone: 940-549-6000Check out their website for more info:
Peanut Crappie House
: Lake Eddleman-Graham, TX 76450. Fishing available on Lake Eddleman.
Contact Mr. Morgan at 940-521-9017 or 940-549-4513.