Texas is known nationally for its exceptional hunting and Graham is proud to host hunters throughout the year. Fall brings dove, quail, and deer season. Spring offers wild turkey hunting. Feral hogs and predator hunting are available year-round. The rugged terrain surrounding Graham is a patchwork of dense woods, cultivated fields and creeks that provide habitat for a prosperous wildlife population.
Young County Texas Game Warden:
Matthew Waggoner: 940-327-9840
Sheriff's Office: 940-549-1555
Lubbock Regional Office: 806-761-4930
District: 4 Wichita Falls
Guided Hunting Tours:
Anderson Ranch- Quail Hunting
- Bird Training Dogs and Quail Hunting
- Todd Anderson
- 13 Miles North of Graham
- 5 day hunts to get membership
- Half day hunts
Rivers West Ranch
Three Amigos Ranch
Boulder T Ranch
- Guided hunts
- Whitetail, turkey, native game, and exotic hunts
- Call 817-444-3810
- Cabins available on site
- Boulder Ranch
Brazos Wing Ventures:
Ranft Guide Service (Possum Kingdom)
- Hunt with Brazos Wing Ventures or on your own land. Custom-grown flight birds, Duck, Quail, Chukar & Pheasant. Bird processing available.
- Michael Carmichael
- Brazos Wing Adventures
- Possum Kingdom Lake - All trips include all bait and tackle and the filleting and bagging of your catch. NO FISH NO PAY policy. The boat is clean and kid friendly.
- TJ Ranft (940) 452-8439
- Ranft Guide Service
Farmers Milling Company: 406 6th Street, Graham, TX 764550 Contact Greg Spears at (940)-549-1484 for your Deer Corn and Feed. http://www.fmcfeeds.com
J&N Feed & Seed: 450 Pecan St., Graham TX 76450. Contact Jim Figg at (940)-549-4631 for Deer Corn & Feed
Clear Fork Country: 1075 US Hwy 380 East, Graham, TX.Clear Fork Country, your premiere hunting store, and deer processing facility located just outside of Graham, Texas. Phone 940-521-0000 or Check out their website for more info: http://www.clearforkcountry.com
Peanut Crappie House: Lake Eddleman-Graham, TX 76450. Fishing available on Lake Eddleman. Contact Mr. Morgan at 940-521-9017 or 940-549-4513.